THIS IS TONIGHT:
Red Ink Flint / Flint Local 432 Presents: Empty Orchestra 7” Release show, December 2nd @ the Lunch Studio!
A Youth Arts Month event presented by Red Ink Flint with support from the BEST Project’s ArtsConnection Program.
- Empty Orchestra
- Crappy Future
- George Orwell
$5.00, Doors open @ 7pm, All-Ages, Substance free. It will probably sell out, so get there early.
The Lunch Studio
444 S. Saginaw St.
This will be the FIRST show the Local promotes while we wait for our space’s renovations to be completed. We’ve been building to this point for a long time, so please come out and support DIY, independent music. Make sure to buy Empty Orchestra’s fantastic 7”, and generally have a great time.
Also, reblog this and pass it onto all of your friends!
- illa-chase reblogged this from flintlocal432
- kali-rodrigues reblogged this from flintlocal432
- jammieme900 likes this
- kimberlyhg89 likes this
- shoressite reblogged this from flintlocal432 and added:
- regretrepressrebuild reblogged this from flintlocal432 and added:
- flintlocal432 posted this